Is the 2022 Mazda3 Sedan a Safe Car?
You want a fun, reliable, affordable sedan. That’s why you’re looking at the Mazda3 Sedan – it’s all that and more. But is the 2022 Mazda3 sedan a safe car? If safety is on your priority list, then keep reading to find out the details!
View Our New Mazda Inventory!
Standard Safety Features in the 2022 Mazda3 Sedan
Car size doesn’t translate directly into safety. It’s all about engineering safety into the vehicle in the first place. There are passive safety features like seatbelts, active like airbags, and advanced like lane keep assist. What can you expect from the 2022 Mazda3 Sedan for safety? Standard features include:
Have Questions? Call Us
- Lane Keep Assist. If you begin to drift, your Mazda3 can correct your steering.
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop and Go. Finally – cruise control that’s useful in busy conditions.
- Driver Attention Alert. Ensures you are paying attention.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System. Alerts you if you lose tire pressure at any wheel.
- Rear View Monitor. Makes for much safer and easier backing up.
- LATCH rear child safety seat anchors & upper tethers. Secure your young ones!
- Dynamic Stability Control with Traction Control System. Staying firmly in control is one of the best ways to stay safe.
- Anti-lock Brake System with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution & Brake Assist. Braking without losing control means another layer of safety.
Interested, now that you know that the 2022 Mazda3 Sedan is a safe car? Then keep reading! To find out even more about this amazing car that starts at just $21,150, follow the link below.
Read More: The 2022 Mazda3 Sedan In-Depth
Buy or Lease a 2022 Mazda3 Sedan in Racine, WI
The 2022 Mazda3 Sedan is affordable, reliable, fun to drive, and safe. It’s even got some zip with a 186-horsepower turbo model. These models also have even more advanced safety features available. If you’d like to know more about the Mazda3, please contact us at your earliest convenience, or schedule a test drive.
0 comment(s) so far on Is the 2022 Mazda3 Sedan a Safe Car?