Is the 2022 Mazda CX-5 a Safe Car?
Your safety and your family’s safety are important to you. Not only that, but you also want the drivers around you when you’re out on the road to be safe, too. You may be considering an SUV for just such reasons. The engineers at Mazda understand this and have implemented advanced safety features in the new 2022 Mazda CX-5. Is the 2022 Mazda CX-5 a safe car? Short answer – yes! For the details, continue reading.
What Are the Advanced Safety Features in the 2022 Mazda CX-5?
The suite of advanced safety features standard in the Mazda CX-5 is called i-ACTIVSENSE® Safety Technology. These smart-systems work in parallel and in conjunction with each other to create a safety net unlike any other. Some of the systems that make up i-ACTIVSENSE® include:
- Blind Spot Monitoring. Remember when it was you, your mirrors, and your hopefully flexible neck? Now you have an extra set of eyes on the road. This system warns you if a blind spot collision could occur with a lane change.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert. The cameras in this system are wide-angle, which gives you a much better view. If someone is approaching, the car will provide visual and audible warnings.
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control. Cruise control was never helpful if there was any traffic to speak of. Now, cruise control is smart. It can adjust your speed (and even stop) depending on what’s going on.
Some other systems include:
- Adaptive Front Lighting System.
- Smart Braking System.
- Lane Departure Warning and Lane Keep Assist.
- Driver Attention Alert.
Your 2022 CX-5 is working for you and your safety (and of those around you) every second that you’re on the road.
Read More: Is the Mazda MX-30 EV a Safe Car?
Where Can I Buy a Mazda CX-5 in Racine WI?
Knowing that the 2022 Mazda CX-5 is a safe car makes it easier to move past the research phase. If you’d like to learn more about it, please contact us at your earliest convenience, or schedule a test drive.
0 comment(s) so far on Is the 2022 Mazda CX-5 a Safe Car?